: Degree in Hotel Management (Official and accredited qualifications-European qualifications).
: 4 years.
Total number of credits
: 240 (ECTS).
- Business economics.
- General accounting.
- Human resources management in the hospitality industry.
- Computer and study skills.
- Applied statistics.
- Food, hygiene and food safety.
- First foreign language I.
- Second foreign language I.
- First foreign language II.
- Tourism and hotel industry foundation course.
- Strategic and sales management of hotels.
- Hospitality management accounting.
- Financial management for hospitality business.
- Hotel and information management systems.
- Catering management I.
- Kitchen management I.
- Accommodation management I.
- Catering management II.
- Kitchen management II.
- Accommodation management II.
- Communication strategies in management.
- Tourism geography and economic geography.
- First foreign language III.
- Second foreign language II.
- Second foreign language III.
- Work placement.
- Final dissertation.
- (Two foreign languages in small groups imparted by the UAB Language School).
- First foreign language IV.
- Third foreign language I.
- Third foreign language II.
- Hotel management issues.
- Hotel and restaurant marketing.
- Sales management and revenue
- Advertising and public relations.
- Purchasing, supply and stock management.
- Facilities and maintenance analysis.
- International hotel management.
- Personnel management and labour relations.
- Research methods and techniques.
- Corporate management.
- Business start-up and innovation.
- Modern catering.
- Gastronomy and oenology.
- Institutional catering.
- Hospitality Business Management.
- Hospitality law.
- Conference organization and management.
- Leisure management.
- Theme parks and tourist entertaining.
- Environmental quality management.
- Health and safety in hotels.
- Hotel organization and customer care.
- Architecture and hotel design.
- Tourism issues.
- Work placements in Spain and overseas.
- Catering placements.
* Waiting for the ANECA verification.